Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

Drastic Measures

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Taking a Trend and Giving it a Leg Up

For the past two seasons we have seen a lot of animal prints....ranging from the gaudy to the sophisticated.  While it's never really been a favorite on mine, I like the subtle suggestion of this trend in this fall's Worth Collection.  There is one dress in particular that I think brings the animal print look to a higher level and truly has a leg up on the competition:


   The dress is high fashion yet comfortable.   The Neutral Animal Jacquard Knit material has a dark brown cable-knit turtleneck and a cuff at the sleeves and at the bottom edge of the dress.  The dress is worn just above the knees and looks great on most people as it is designed to be worn not too tight to the body. It looks Perfect with this year's cute bootie-style shoes.      



I love this dress because it's a one-piece WOW dress without the fuss of belts or jewelry.  It would be fantastic when you have to travel and be ready for dinner soon after you arrive.  I am adding this to my Worth wish list.  What's on your WORTH wish list?  Need help?  I would love to help you place wonderful additions for your Fall wardrobe; email me at beth@emtnester.com to work with me or my sister.  Her show is in Edgewater, MD, just outside of Annapolis and runs from August 20th-August 26th.  We would love to fit you into the schedule if you live in this area!


Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home