Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

Drastic Measures

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My 2010 Diet Adventure

Today is the day before the actual HCG diet begins.  We were all ready to start today, but then we read that this diet is best started on any day except Thursday (due to the way they make you eat delicious fatty foods for two solid days...). 

So, instead, I have taken out my trusty pink measuring tape and measured all the parts of my body and weighed myself as "a starting point".

Weight: 132.5
Height: 5' 4 1/2"
Measurements:
  • Bust: 36"
  • Stomach (just above the belly button): 32"
  • Stomach (about 1 1/2" below belly button): 35"
  • Hip: 38"
  • Thigh: 22"
  • Ankle: 8"  (LOOKING GOOD!)
  • Flabby Arm area: 11"
I'll admit that the freaky numbers to me were going from the top of the stomach to the hip!  No wonder I think of the Liberty Bell when I check myself out in the mirror!

I'll get around to measuring my body fat soon, too, but from the time in 2001 that I weighed 113 pounds to my heaviest at 135 pounds, it hovers in a normal and even somewhat low range for my age and weight.

Stay tuned.............................

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home