Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

Drastic Measures

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Graduation-Travel Diet

Can it really be another week of HASAY dieting and reporting with very little to show or tell?

Most of the week was spent preparing for the graduation trip or attending the graduation. I think I lost several pounds just stressing about the whole event.

Of course, the cinnamon swirl croissant french toast with strawberries I had on Saturday morning probably wasn't the best choice to eat, but it tasted delicious.

We stayed up later than we have in a decade and I think that makes you feel more hungry. But being around at 3:30 am on a college campus is truly eye-opening. It also confirmed the fact that mixing beer bongs, sweet tequila drinks and whiskey from the bottle is NOT a good idea. (Not me, thank goodness).

My exercise routine? That would be schlepping through the airports, carrying bags that do not roll because I have given my kids all the decent-looking roll suitcases!

I intend to do better this week. Big surprise, right? We all want to do better and work harder and exercise stronger and eat less. It's just easier said than done!
Original HASAY weight: 135 pounds
Current Weight: 131 pounds

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Hey, at least you're still down from your starting weight. And schlepping suitcases through airports is horrible exercise. I once carried an air mattress on a flight to Miami because we were too cheap to spring for another room (girl's weekend away). That, plus my carry on bag made me almost pass out by the time we got there.

May 11, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you are looking for a really genuine and effective diet......Please check out the blog mentioned below, Its very informative !!!!.....Check it out m sure you'll love it.

http://staysharpwithdiet.blogspot.com

http://staysharpwithyoga.blogspot.com

May 12, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home