Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

Drastic Measures

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day Two and Three: Bruised But Ready To Go

Day Two was delicious!  I ate frozen Snickers bars, cheese and crackers a cheeseburger and then we went to a friends house for dinner.  She happens to be an amazing cook and I gorged on everything and had a few too many glasses of wine.

I did the shot in my right leg and I didn't feel anything and it didn't bleed or bruise!  I cannot same the same about my left leg.....there is a huge, dark-colored bruise to show from my first shot.  For anyone considering doing this diet, you'll love day two.

Bill and I woke up on the morning of Day Three feeling sick: dizzy, major headaches and upset stomachs.  I was kind of glad he was feeling the same way, though, otherwise I would have thought it had to do with the diet.  Basically, we lounged around watching college basketball and sleeping.  You weigh yourself and they call this amount your target starting weight; for me that 132.5 pounds.  I gave myself the shot at 10 am, as usual.  I tried the right leg again, and it has actually hurt a little bit all day.  No bruise...yet.

I had hot tea at breakfast time and then went to Whole Foods to get food.  I am going to try to eat only organic foods this month, which could be a little expensive.  Anyway, I walk up to the seafood counter to get some fresh sea bass and asked him for pieces that are 100 gram size.  He had no clue what a gram was, so I just bought a few pieces.  Then, I headed over for chicken breasts and asked the guy behind the counter the same question about 100 grams and he said that the scales they have cost about $11,000 each but they don't measure meats in grams.  He then proceeds to tell me that that kind of scale costs about $14,000.  WTF?  Hush, and give me my skinless, boneless chicken breasts!

Lunch was very satisfying: 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of grilled chicken breast, a whole cucumber a grissinni breadstick and a handful of strawberries.  I love these breadsticks....I could easily eat the whole box at one sitting.  But, not this month.

By 6:00 pm I felt starved, so I ate dinner.  I ate the other half of the grilled chicken breast, lettuce and tomatoes with fresh lemon juice, the breadstick and one large apple.  I made lemonade with Stevia, water and the lemon, but it tasted horrible.  It's because the Stevia has a vanilla taste to it.  Does anyone know if they made Stevia with no taste?

After 2 liters of water today, I must run to the bathroom for the 100th time.  I am looking forward to weighing myself in the morning.  Talk to you tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home