Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

Drastic Measures

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Be a "Loser" and Join the HASAY Diet

This marks the eighteenth week of my participation in the group HASAY diet, hosted by our fearless leader, Casey. If you haven't joined yet, you aren't a loser! And I mean that in a bad way. Most players are losing weight, one way or the other.


This was my "week off". My excuse: my sister and her husband came to visit. Basically, we ate from sun up to sun set. Everything was delicious and the company even better.


Still, I know there is no such thing as taking a week off (read the rules!), so I will be working extra hard for the next few weeks.


Also, it's Lent Season, so I have decided to give up "LARGE PORTIONS" for this six week period of time. I think God and my stomach thank me for trying.


Original HASAY Weight: 135 pounds

Current Weight: 130 pounds

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

I can't really fault you for taking a week off when I took the last two months off but let's get back on the wagon and be losers. :)

February 24, 2009 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Laufa said...

Have to eat when family comes to visit - it's a rule that over-rules HASAY.

February 25, 2009 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Keely said...

Lets all be losers together!

February 25, 2009 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger June said...

And the wine was even better - lots of calories - boo hoo.

February 27, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home