Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

Drastic Measures

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fair Warning to HASAY Participants

I just thought that I'd share this important exercise tip with my favorite diet group:

It is not recommended that you use an ottoman instead of a stair-step piece of equipment...when you are wearing your UGG slippers.....because you are too lazy to leave the room where your computer and all your blogging buddies are located.

You're Welcome!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only HASAY member with ugg boots.
:)

December 18, 2008 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger dhash said...

That sounds like sound advice. Are there any pictures of Wrigley licking you in the face as you lay on your bum from falling?

December 18, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger beth said...

dhash: I think I scared Wrigley to death!

December 18, 2008 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

Ha, I can imagine how that ended up. I once jumped off of a hotel ottoman onto the bed and the thing flew into the glass closet doors and the glass exploded into 23223054433 pieces. Oops. Ottomans are for laying clothes on, not exercising.

December 18, 2008 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Hi Beth,
I'm making my HASAY rounds and stopped by to see how you're doing. The holidays were horrible HASAY-wise but I'm back on the wagon starting tomorrow. You with me?

December 28, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home